Improve your academic and career prospects by participating in the Cybersecurity Scholarships for Women offered by the Center for Cyber Security and Education for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships allow female learners to receive grants of up to US $ 6,000 for which aspirants must strive or plan to pursue a degree focused on cybersecurity or information insurance.
- Application process
- Clarity of information
Apply for this application program and complete your training in the USA.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center) is a non-profit charity committed to making the cyber world a safer place for all. They work to ensure that people around the world have a positive and secure online experience through their educational programs, scholarships and research.
Why apply for this program? The Center for Cyber Security and Education aims to empower learners, educators and entire communities to ensure their online lives by learning and raising awareness of cybersecurity through the secure online tutorial program.
Application deadline: 22 February 2021
- University or Organization: Center for Cyber Security and Education
- Department: Nvt
- Course level: Any degree
- Award: Up to $ 6,000
- Number of awardss: 10
- Access mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be accepted the usa
- Suitable countries: All nationalities
- Qualifying course or subjects: Any degree in cyber security or information insurance.
- Qualification CriteriaTo be eligible, applicants must:
- Must pursue or plan for a degree in cyber security or information insurance.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their previous grade.
- Possibly visit the campus or online.
- Can attend full time or part time.
- Can attend in USA or International.
How to apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, candidates must take admission to the desired degree for cybersecurity program and then they must apply to a online portal.
- Supporting documents: Aspirants must submit the following given documents:
- An unofficial transcript of the current (or most recent) educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation
- CV / CV – maximum three pages.
- Essay questions
- Admission requirements: Candidates must meet the admissible requirements
- in their desired U.S. universities in cybersecurity or information insurance.
- Language requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate their English language proficiency skills.
The Cyber Security and Education Center will provide up to $ 6,000 to complete their training in the United States.