This is to inform you that the Dhillon School of Business International Scholarship is now open for the academic year 2021/2022. The funding program is organized by the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
The purpose of the program is to encourage full-time international students who are admitted to a Dhillon School of Business undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Application process
- Clarity of information
Great offer for international students to receive $ 2,000 for study in Canada.
The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university in Canada. It offers more than 150 undergraduate and master’s programs and more than 70 postgraduate programs.
Why study at the University of Lethbridge? Here, students will receive a variety of other financial aid options to complete their studies. Their programs will challenge students in a way that will prepare them for the ever-changing global business landscape through appropriate, rigorous coursework.
Application deadline: 1 March 2021
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: Dhillon School of Business
- Course level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- awards: $ 2,000
- Access mode: Online
- Number of awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be accepted Canada
- Suitable countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable course or subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in Dhillon School of Business
- Permissible criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must show financial need.
- Students must have high school certificates
How to apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, applicants must take it access in an undergraduate or graduate program at the school.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit a 500-word essay that submits financial challenges, adversity to overcome, and barriers they must overcome to enter Canada for schooling.
- Admission requirements: For admission, students must admission requirements of their chosen program.
- Language requirement: If you have not been taught in the English language, you will be required to provide proof of adequate English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page
The University of Lethbridge is offering a $ 2,000 grant to the successful candidates.