We are pleased to inform you that the University of Calgary International Admission Scholarship is out for 2021/2022 academic session.
University of Calgary International Admissions Scholarship the recipient will offer the following benefits:
- $ 60,000, $ 15,000 (renewable annually) and $ 10,000 (non-renewable) is offered to international students starting the first year of the fall period in any undergraduate degree program.
- Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.6 / 4 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
Eligibility criteria for the University of Calgary International Admissions Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Calgary International Admissions Scholarship, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language: English.
- Suitable countries: All world countries
- Academic merit: A student must normally offer a minimum GPA of 3.2 / 4.
- Full-time registration: registered in at least 9 units in both autumn and winter conditions for the year in which the award is made.
- Financial need: determined based on the information provided in the online grant application.
- Other criteria may include, but are not limited to:
- Extracurricular activities.
- Field of study.
How can you apply for the University of Calgary International Admissions Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Calgary International Admissions Scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Starting through a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to assist you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your application fee of $ 145.
- Based on your application, we will let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit the required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
(2) Apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Access your student center in your myUofC portal.
- Click on the “My finances” page in your student center.
- Scroll down to the Awards and Scholarships section and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Make sure popups are enabled. If pop-ups are blocked, the page will not be displayed.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen with open programs or applications that have recently been closed. Please note the dates available and the deadline for the application.