This is to inform you that the Applications for Université Paris-Saclay scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will give a detailed outline of this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2021-2022 are fully funded master scholarships for international students. The amount of the UPSaclay scholarship is € 10,000 per year. A maximum of € 1,000 for travel and visa expenses may also be granted, depending on the country of origin of the candidate.
The Université Paris-Saclay wants to expose global students to master’s programs (nationally certified), learn in its affiliated institutions and make it easier for highly qualified foreign learners to join the University, especially those who want to create an educational enterprise through studies up to the doctoral stage.
The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit to students enrolled for master’s programs of the Université Paris-Saclay.
- Study level: Masters
- Institutions): Paris-Saclay University
- Study in: France
- Courses offered: All master’s programs in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- Deadline: 16 May 2021
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships offer the recipient the following benefits:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is € 10,000 per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of ten consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of € 1,000 for travel and visa expenses may also be granted, depending on the country of origin of the candidate.
- Laureates receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have signed up for the program to which they have been admitted.
These bursaries are awarded for 1 or 2 years, depending on the admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to students completing the required number of credits to progress to the next year level.
Eligibility Criteria for Université Paris-Saclay Scholarships
To qualify for the Université Paris-Saclay scholarships, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required languages: English
- Suitable countries: All world countries
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay master’s program and of which the institution for administrative enrollment is one of the following: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, Paris-Sud University. Among the students, only those who meet one of the following criteria can apply:
- Recently arrived international students, 30 years and under during the selection year.
- Students with a foreign nationality who have lived on French soil for less than a year, who have previously or currently enrolled for a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality who live on French soil for less than a year and take language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (eg Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program …) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who were or were enrolled at a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students who were enrolled at a French higher education institution abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Students who own any other scholarship whose amount exceeds € 650 per month.
How can you apply for Université Paris-Saclay scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Fill in your application on the application platform of the university after you have created an account with this link.
- Selected students for a master’s degree program will automatically receive an email link to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply must complete the online application form and provide the names of two references (compulsory) who are willing to submit a reference for the candidate (professors, internship coordinators …).
- Each of the two referrals nominated by the candidate will email a link to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form before the closing day of the bursary call.
The candidate will be automatically informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application will be considered complete if both forms of recommendation have been submitted by the two references.
The candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that both references complete the form and submit by the deadline given in the invitation email address.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.