This is to inform you all that the management of the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can check their admission status now.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal via this Link.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click the Submit button to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Accept your Admission by clicking on “Accept Admission”.
- Then print out your Admission letter.
Then you should be able to check your status.
Important Information To Note.
Candidates who got admission are advised to;
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration. via this link
- Come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
Congratulations to all the candidates that got admitted.