This is to inform you that Applications for IMD MBA scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will give a detailed outline of this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
IMD MBA Scholarships 2021-2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered to masters in business administration. IMD scholarship offers the recipient an award of up to CHF 85,000.
Join the full-time MBA program, which is considered among the best in Europe, and learn how to advance your leadership skills in a digital, entrepreneurial and global business environment. A life-changing journey in your career with incredible networking opportunities for those with the ambition to make a real difference in a complex and rapidly changing world. Join our 1-year Master of Business Administration in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The scholarships are aimed at encouraging achievers from around the world who do not necessarily have the financial means to apply, but do have the potential, drive and passion to undertake the MBA program.
- Study level: MBA
- Institutions): IMD
- Study in: Switzerland
- Courses offered: Masters in Business Administration
- Deadline: 1 February 2021/01 May 2021/01 July 2021/01 September 2021
IMD MBA Scholarships 2021-2022 offer the recipient the following scholarships:
Eligible Criteria for IMD MBA Scholarships
To qualify for IMD MBA scholarships, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements below:
- Required language: English
- Suitable countries: All world countries
- Bachelor’s degree: or the equivalent
- Work experience: we need at least three years of full-time postgraduate experience to demonstrate your career progress. The typical range in the class is four to nine years.
- Two recommendations: select people from business-related sources who you know well, have worked with you directly and who can highlight your professional achievements, interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership by using our form.
- GMAT / GRE: the average GMAT score in the class is usually around 680. Although your unique experience and achievements can help balance a weaker score, we recommend that you aim for above 630 (for an equivalent GRE score, see the GRE Comparison Tool). Be sure to mention IMD as the recipient of your score.
- TOEFL / IELTS: the entire program is presented in English. If English is not your mother tongue and you have not studied English before, you must submit a TOEFL or IELT score. There is no minimum requirement. Ideally, we recommend 105+ on the TOEFL (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7.5. Our TOEFL IBT code is – C301. Contact us if you are in doubt about the suitability of your score.
- Second language: apart from English, we are looking for knowledge of a second language, which may also be your mother tongue, as part of your international view.
How to Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for IMD MBA scholarships:
(1) Click here to create an account for the online application.
(2) Upload the following documents:
- Degrees and transcripts
Copies of original diplomas and official transcripts, with the grading scale, for all university degrees or equivalent. Official translations into English or French are required for each document.
- GMAT / GRE
A GMAT or GRE score that is less than 5 years old.
You will be required to upload a copy of the subject and order an official score report for IMD. Our GMAT code is SKR-MM-13 and our GRE code is 8490.
- English test
A TOEFL or a IELTS score less than 5 years old (for non-native English speakers who have not fully taught a university degree in English).
You will be required to upload a copy of the subject and order an official score report for IMD. Our TOEFL IBT code is C301.
Two references from business-related resources that can highlight your professional accomplishments, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and leadership.
We recommend that you complete and submit their contact details at least two weeks before the deadline, so that they have time to complete our online form. Only professional email addresses (no Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) are accepted.
A one-page resume in English using the downloadable IMD resume template here. Other formats will not be accepted.
A professional style electronic photo without background paintings. High resolution setting, a minimum of 150 DPI, size 150 KB and JPEG format.
A copy of your passport (picture sheet) that is valid for the entire MBA year. If you have several nationalities, please upload a copy of each.
- Application fee
There is a non-refundable application fee of CHF 200.