This is to inform you that Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships application is now online.
How to apply for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Collect your application material:
- Undergraduate transcripts: If you do not yet have an official transcript at the time of application, you can upload an unofficial copy. However, all accepted students must submit official transcripts during course registration in September before the start of the academic year.
- Undergraduate diploma: if you are applying before completing your undergraduate program, you must upload a signed letter indicating that you are committed to the graduation ceremony before joining the GSE in Barcelona.
- Copy of your passport
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Objective (maximum 700 words)
- Proof of English language proficiency: Unless you are a native English speaker or have obtained an undergraduate degree at an English speaking university, you must provide TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge scores or certificates. If you do not already have one of these language certificates, we suggest that you wait to apply until you can meet the required documents.
- Optional but highly recommended: GRE General Test scores: Applicants for all programs are encouraged to present the marks of the GRE General Test, which is often an important element for admission decisions.
A good result from GRE is especially useful for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in social sciences or another undergraduate degree without a strong quantitative component. In previous years, the GRE score has helped directors identify candidates with excellent potential but little exposure to serious mathematical training. Therefore, we strongly encourage candidates to submit a GRE. (Barcelona GSE Setting Code for GRE General Test: 2531).
- Two letters of reference include:
– Intellectual ability
– Investigate abilities / experience
– Motivation to meet challenges
– Ability to work in groups
– Tendency to thrive in a new environment
(2) Complete the online application form: All programs share one online application form. When you create your application, you have the option to list up to three programs, according to your preference.
(3) You may only submit one application, with up to three program choices, per academic year.
(4) There is an application fee of 60 € (non-refundable). Most important credit card and bank transfer options are available.
(5) You will receive your admission decision and any financial aid offer within 4-6 weeks (if there are still seats available in your program)